The completely renovated holiday house is free standing with a garden of 17 acres and a large terrace, located on a dead-end road which leads directly into the forests.
The house is within walking distance of the village of Rienne (700 inhabitants) which is merged with the community of Gedinne .
It offers a capacity ranging from 8 to 15 people distributed over four bedrooms.
The house is officially recognised as a holiday house by the "Commisariat Géneral au Tourisme", as it is also part of the organisation "Gites de Wallonie".
- A large living room with fireplace, satellite TV
- Dining tables respectively 10 and 6 people
- "Brown" Room (4p) with double bed (140x200), bunk beds and washbasin
- "Purple" Room (2 persons) with double bed (160x200) and washbasin
- First bathroom
- Fully equipped Kitchen, including dishwasher
- Hall, night hall and toilet
- Large terrace (40 m2) and Barbecue
- "Red" Room (5p) with double bed (140x200), three single beds and washbasin
- "Blue" Room (4p) with double bed (140x200), two single beds and washbasin
- A small bathroom (shower and washbasin)
- Additional small sitting area
- Kicker game
- Table Tennis
- Combined Hottub/Jacuzzi (can be rented as an option)
Welcome to our little guests
Villa Irene also welcomes our little guests, and is fully equiped with baby chair, baby bath, baby bed, changing table, microwave.
Villa Irene offers as an option to rent a 4-persons Hottub/Jacuzzi. This one needs to be booked at the latest one month before the start of your stay.
If so, the hottub will be ready for use upon your arrival.